- Chapter 1 – The size of the problem
- Chapter 2 – The physiology of fat
- Chapter 3 – Nature versus nurture: Why we get fatter
- Chapter 4 – Planning your fat loss programme
- Chapter 5 – Creating your fat burning programme
- Chapter 6 – Conclusion
This eye opening book takes a scientific look at the myths and misunderstandings around body fat, healthy lifestyles and exercise, separating fact from fiction and providing a proven way to achieve healthy body fat levels safely and effectively.
Based on the findings of the latest scientific research and guidelines from the world’s most highly regarded health organisations.